move to menu directly move to contents directly

History

homeIntroductionHistory

Sorokdo National Hospital is located in Sorok island, about 600 meters away from Nokdong-Pork in Doyang-Eup Goheung-gun, Jeollanam-do.
The hospital, which was established in 1916, has achieved great development in the aspect of administrative system as well as facilities.

  • 2002.05.13

    Sorokdo National Hospital / Abolition of nurse's aide training center

  • 2001.01.29

    Sorokdo National Hospital / Abolition of Welfare Department

  • 1987.04.29

    Sorokdo National Hospital / Abolition of Clinical Pathology Department

  • 1982.12.31

    Sorokdo National Hospital / Change of Name / Change the name of Instruction Department to Welfare Department

  • 1977.03.16

    National Leprosy Hospital / New establishment of Ophthalmology
    /Otolaryngology Department, opening of nurse's aide training center
    (regular number of student: 30)

  • 1975.08.20

    National Leprosy Hospital / New establishment of Dental Department and
    Clinical Pathology Department

  • 1972.02.16

    National Leprosy Hospital / Abolition of Health Department

  • 1968.11.08

    National Leprosy Hospital / Reorganization to General Affairs Department,
    Instruction Department, Health Care Unit(Internal Treatment Department, Surgical
    Department, Dermatology Department, Pharmaceutical Department,
    Health Department, Nursing Department)
    / Abolition of Nursery Department

  • 1960.07.01

    Sorokdo National Hospital / Change of name

  • 1957.12.14

    Sorokdo Rehabilitation Center / Change of name / New establishment of Nursery Department

  • 1951.09.29

    Rehabilitation Center

  • 1949.05.06

    Central Leprosy Sanitarium / General Affairs Department, Medical Affairs
    Department, Instruction Department

  • 1934.10.01

    Sorokdo Rehabilitation Center / Change of name

  • 1916.02.24

    Sorokdo Charity Clinic / Joseon Government-general ordinance chapter 7

General Affairs Department : 82-61-840-0692